Sunday, June 3, 2018

Surprise: You're moving!

This has been a good week-- super busy though. We got a phone call from President this week that we're moving houses tomorrow so we've had to prep for that this week.




We were able to meet Mia, 신옥s, and our new investigator 이화인s! We're excited to keep seeing them progress as we had good lessons with all of them.


We also had our annual hike to 남한산성 a giant fortress on top of a mountain. We went with the Incheon zone and were able to do zone conference up there and receive training about how to be better missionaries. We also had a training centered around some rocks that we took up with us-- the size of our two feet put together. Last year when we went our rocks were much smaller. However, the lesson was that we can choose to put our weakness down, in fact we don't even need them. But as we get rid of those weaknesses, we can walk away and know exactly where it is and know that we don't need to go back. Also as we choose as a group and as a mission to let go of those things, it builds a giant pile. A giant foundation where we all help each other. Since I'd gone last year, I was expecting what the training would be and I had a little bit of time to think about my rock beforehand. And I was dreading even putting it in my bag. But sometimes in life, even though we know that picking things up, doing things in a certain way will only make our life harder.







Sharing my testimony
I've been thinking about that a lot this week-- how often do we choose to pick up an unnecessary burden? Complain our way through things and make ourselves miserable? I'd invited you to think about those things, choose to put it down, and not look back!



사랑해요!

토블러 자매

No comments:

Post a Comment