Sunday, May 27, 2018

Busy, busy, busy!

This week was so busy I don't even know where to start!

We went to the temple and it was so good! Sister Morgan and I did baptisms and we were able to take some of Sister Turner's family names through for her. We also went to the distribution center and ran into a missionary that I was in the MTC with who is serving there and her family lives in the ward I'm in! We took some pictures to send to her mom.




We met a new investigator--신옥s. We actually found out when we met her that she lives in a different area so we will need to refer her, especially because she seemed interested in coming to church. She had so many questions and we were able to have a really good discussion so we're excited to teach her a time or two more. ^^ Then we went to an appointment with a former investigator whose dog peed on my foot. Two very different appointments.



Because of the service at the Olympics, we also had a big Helping hands service project with the stake where we invited all those that had attended the Olympics to come. Not many of them ended up coming but we were able to clean up Yangjae River and spend some time serving with the members.


We don't have a lot of time but the church is true and I'm so happy that I can helping other people to learn that too!

사랑해요!

토블러 자매

No comments:

Post a Comment