Sunday, June 11, 2017

GANGNAM!

Well folks, this has been a crazy week and I am loving Gangnam. The first half of the week was spent saying a lot of goodbyes to Ansan. We also had someone we gave a Book of Mormon to find our number in the book and call to give it back. But she also gave us doughnuts and bananas with it so I guess that's okay???

My new companion, Sister Eversole and I
We got to Gangnam on Wednesday and we had 0 records. Absolutely nothing. However, the Elders were a blessing and went through their area book to give us all the former investigators that were sisters and we looked through their ward book. However, Elders aren't always the best at keeping records and it looks like Gangnam gets closed every few years. And we're still working on getting a map so we know where we are. We've got a lot to do but we're super excited.
Stickerboarding
We also went stickerboarding at Gangnam Square, the home of "G​​​​angnam style" Oh boy is Ansan different. So it's definitely gonna require some adjusting in 전도 style. (Gangnam style.) Our Ward Mission Leader is super awesome and I'm super excited to work with him. He's way involved and even went stickerboarding with us.
Our ward building
Our ward combines with the Seocho ward in August which will be nice because right now we actually live outside of our area.
One of our last meals together. I think this was transfer call day.
사랑해요! Look for blessings and miracles in your lives because they're there!

토블러 자매​
Gangnam Square
I'm a real Korean missionary now that I sleep on the floor
Elders Bratt and Abrao, 고유정s, 송유진s, me, 이수기s

No comments:

Post a Comment