Sunday, January 14, 2018

One Year Anniversary!

This week feels like it's been pretty slow but it's been a little bit of prep for the Lord to hasten His work! We were able to attend MLC (where all the mission leadership meets together) and receive a lot of training, especially about using Social Media in our missionary work. This week our entire mission will receive access to Facebook, Kakao Talk, and Area Book Planner. We're really excited for the big change! To prepare though, we've been spending a lot of time figuring out how the area book app works and getting things set up to work more effectively. We've already seen some cool miracles!! I was a little hesitant about getting these things as I wasn't sure why we needed a new texting app, but within hours of downloading it, people that haven't responded in months have started to message us and we may be able to teach them again!

Intense cookie making
We tried to introduce our investigators to some members because we know they'll love church if they can just get there, but the member got sick and their mom ended up not being home so we weren't able to teach them. We're going to try again this week though.

One Year!
This week I also reached a milestone: 1 year since I started my mission! It's been the greatest year and I've been thinking about how grateful I am for the opportunity to be in South Korea and to do the Lord's work. It hasn't been the easiest year, but it probably has been the most rewarding year. I learned a whole lot of things-- I don't even know where to start! What I do know is that the church is true and if you truly apply the doctrine, it will change your life!


사랑해요!

토블러 자매


No comments:

Post a Comment