Sunday, May 21, 2017

A week full of 전도

This week we've done so much 전도. One day, we talked to two different grandmas and then while walking home, we ran into both of them again! Guess they really needed the gospel.
We got to go to the temple this week. My pictures are from that day.
We also met a college student that said we could share our message right then so we sat down and started talking to her. While we were sitting there, some man walked up and asked me where I was from and what school I was going to. He was doing some sort of live video broadcast so he would ask me questions and then translated my broken Korean into Chinese. Sort of odd. Maybe some Chinese people will learn about Jesus now.

With so much 전도, my companion decided to mix it up and 전도 like Elders. So she would walk up to people and start talking to them in English and I would translate into Korean. We started a lot of conversations but we're still working on finding new investigators.

We were visiting a LA member this week, and when we got to her apartment, you needed a code to get in. Which we didn't have. And she didn't answer her phone. So as we walked back out to the street contemplating what to do, another ward member walked out of the apartment! Her parents lived there and she knew which apartment the LA lived in which was amazing because we had the wrong #. Miracle!

사랑해요!

토블러 자매


Bonus Pictures

Sarah and her companion were able to meet up with Bro. and Sis. Shin,
who own a home in her home ward. They live in Seoul.






1 comment: