Monday, February 13, 2017

Dearest 여러분

Dearest 여러분:

Sister Tobler and Sister Davis
Much love to all of you. The days here seem to last forever but the weeks fly by. And when I get to Monday, I don't even remember what I've done this week!

MTC Zone
A week from today, the Senior district will be flying out. Which means that we will be the Senior district! We fly out 4 weeks from today. Which is crazy! I'm trying to soak in all the Korean I can but I know it will still be a few months before I'm confident in Korea.


Learning Korean


This past week we learned testimony form! Almost 5 weeks here before we could correctly bear our testimonies. It's because it's in present progressive form which is kind of weird. But since then, we bear our testimonies 항상. 



There's not a whole lot to say this week. Everyday I can see progress in my Korean though and I get more and more excited to go there. 사랑합니다!!

Tobler 자매

EXTRA PICTURES:

I always put my head on Perlawan 자매님's shoulder because she's so short.


 Here's she's trying to put her head on my shoulder.



Sis. Davis and I got matching socks from Sis. Warner's mom.
So, a matching picture was in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment