Monday, January 23, 2017

When the investigator becomes the teacher...

Anneyeonghaseo!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CATHERINE!!! DOUBLE DIGITS!

I don't have a lot to update on... pretty much everyday is Korean.



One of our teachers, Sister Yuen, went to California this past weekend. So we had a sub teacher but she also told us we were getting a new teacher. Turns out our new teacher is our investigator that we've taught 4 lessons to! He's also married to Sister Cho, who is another one of our teachers.

Elder Sayen (from the Philippines) has never seen snow before.
He was so excited for the snow!





One of the districts here leaves next Monday. We will miss them a lot. However, Sister Warner (my companion) was asked to be the new STL! She's super excited and I'm sure she'll do great.
My MTC Zone
Apparently I (#4) was the only that realized that the sign that said we had a weekly cleaning check was real. The best part of this is that Sister Perlawan (#1) folds up her sheets everyday, so her stuff was so clean that they didn't even grade her because they assumed no one lived there.


The Sisters in my district


Sometimes when I know I should be talking in Korean but I don't know how to say things in Korean, it comes out in another language. Usually Spanish. Like the other day I said something would be "Muy (very in Spanish) ChinCha (cheen-cha) bad."

The purpose (mokchok) in Korean. We memorized it!

The other sisters just looked at me. But they do the same thing. Sister Earnshaw used a Russian word the other day. She only knows one Russian word. So that was fun.  

Love, 

Sister Tobler
"The Catherine Pose"
P.S. And to make her mother happy, she took more pictures:

Sis. Warner and Sis. Tobler
We ran into Elder Godfrey!



No comments:

Post a Comment