Sunday, March 11, 2018

3 Sisters and 3 Wards!

This week's been a little bit crazy and because of another missionary going home early because she was sick, we're becoming a threesome for this week and covering another ward.
We were able to see some miracles this week including but not limited to:
  • We started to clean out our phone contacts and had some people respond with interest!
  • We were able to have our transfer interview with President, which is always great!
  • A brother in our ward teaches a guitar class and because some sisters that aren't members have been coming, he's invited us to come and we're learning guitar now.
  • We went to visit some Less Actives the other day and only had enough time to visit one but she was home and we were able to talk to her and talk about her daughter, as well as get the daughter's phone numbers
  • We had stake conference, my third one at Anyang, so I got to see all the members I love!
  • 고유정s came to visit and we ate some delicious food!

My favorite miracle of the week was actually yesterday. We were stickerboarding and I gave a sticker to a college student and started talking with him. Our stickerboard was entirely about English so we were talking about that and he suddenly stopped and said "Lately I've actually had some interest about religion because I read the Bible and there are things in there that don't exist now and I just don't know why God would be different" So I began to explain to him about The Book of Mormon and he was so excited to receive it and read it. We were also able to exchange contact information and the Elders will be trying to meet with him this week. And like I told him, I do know that God is the same yesterday, today, and forever and He loves us. The way to know that is through The Book of Mormon and our living prophet.

사랑해요!

토블러 자매

No comments:

Post a Comment