Sunday, February 18, 2018

Transfers and Lunar New Year

Sorry, sorry! This week's gonna be short! We had transfers and Lunar New Year so missionary work was a little slower. I'm also adjusting to being in a new area and figuring out what's going on. We don't have a lot of investigators right now, but we have one that was able to come to a party we had for New Year's and she really liked it! We weren't able to teach her then but we're meeting her tonight and I'll let you know how it goes next week!

Lunar New Year
One of the perks of coming back to the same building is that I get to see all of the Gangnam members, even if they're not in the same ward. We were able to meet with some of our ward leaders, members, and less active members this week and I can tell it's gonna be great!


I don't have a lot this week but I do know that the church is true and through prayer, we can receive guidance and answers to our prayers! The scriptures invite us to study things out in our mind but the next step is to pray about it, which can sometimes be easy to forget. If you do though, I promise that God will give you specific guidance to your situation.



사랑해요!

토블러 자매


A little love from home--more than 2 months after it was sent.


No comments:

Post a Comment