Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!!! 크리스마스 잘보내세요~~

What a week! Time is flying especially with end of transfer craziness. We've had a good week and got to go on exchanges twice this week which was full of appointments and a 전도 activity with another zone as well where we got to sing and stickerboard.

All the missionaries we came to Korea with+the ones we will be finishing with.
I don't have a lot to report on other than I love Christmas! I love how easy it is to talk to people and how happy everyone is-- myself included. We've seen a lot of "Christmas miracles"--more than I've said that phrase! We've met some really nice people, including some people from another church that were about to knock on doors and talk to people but helped us out with maps and some prepared people in a little hot dog shop. I've mostly just loved how we can focus so much on the Savior and what He did because He really did suffer just for us and we can be completely happy through Him!

Zone Activity while on splits

사랑해요!

토블러 자매

황현선 HwangHyeonSeon. She took us out for fish and crabs but also gave us peanut butter and Krispy Kreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment