Sunday, October 1, 2017

Conference Prep


This has been a good week! This week we were only able to meet one of our investigators because our other consistent investigator went to Thailand for 10 days. But she's so cute! Last time we met, we were mostly asking about her religious background/beliefs and at the end she asked what was different about our church. So we very simply taught the restoration. Then when we met her again, we fully taught the Restoration. She thought it was interesting/kind of weird. But we went told her about how she can ask God for answers to questions, she loved it! She said she'd pray more diligently from now on! And she had such good questions! We're really excited to keep teaching her.


We haven't watched conference yet here because of the time difference and translation. But I'm so excited to watch it next week! The interesting thing about it is that we have fast Sunday here before we have conference. Which I really like because I feel like I'm able to prepare better for conference and think about it more. I love that we have living prophets to help us in all that we do and I know that as I've made an extra effort to review since April, it's blessed me.


사랑해요! Keep doing good things!


토블러 자매

No comments:

Post a Comment