Sunday, September 3, 2017

Investigators!

This week I went to Bucheon and it's so different from Gangnam and Ansan! It's pretty countryside and a majority of the 전도 we do is on the bus-- which is a first for me. I'm going to figure out how to do it well this transfer though.

A member invited us to eat because of all the new missionaries.
The girl with blue hair is the other Sisters' investigator.
We also have a bunch of investigators that I've gotten to meet this week which has been odd since I've only opened areas my entire mission.  Our first investigator is someone named Ricqui and she's interested because all the missionaries she's ever met are just so happy! She wants to be happy in life and I know it's 100% through Jesus Christ that we can be happy.

Our first meal as a house.
We also have another investigator that we're doing the 30/30 program with and her name is 유혜원. She wants to learn English to study in America, but when we met her it was 30 minutes of English and then an hour of Gospel Study because she had a ton of questions about The Plan of Salvation.  Which is great. I love when they are equally interested.

We have a couple other investigators that I'll be able to tell about next week after we teach lessons and a few potential investigators including one from Vietnam! We met her at a convenience store so we'll try to meet her this week. 

My new room.
Anywho, I'm still adjusting to Bucheon but something I've really come to appreciate on my mission is the Sacrament! No matter where you are or if you just went from the busiest part of Korea to the countryside or you have a crazy week in front of you or any time at all, the sacrament is always the same everywhere in the world!

The church is so true! Love you all! 사랑해요!

토블러 자매 

1 comment: